
Sorry, Club Lago, you've been had! (I insist, dearest Club Lago, that you are still my favorite Italian restaurant and that your pasta dishes are second-to-none. I mean, you made me like spaghetti! I flippin' hate spaghetti! Just ask my family! Also, the atmosphere! Dang, I'm missing Chicago right now.)
Anyway, we ate too much good food. I paid dearly for it this morning at 5:30 a.m. I'll do you a SOLID and not divulge the details. The best thing we could think to do was walk around for a minute and then hang out by pool. Oh, and take in the 'beauty' and 'class' of the Austin Hotel. After a brief hangout, KMHD & I bolted back to LR/NLR. We got to listen to the new The Field on the way home. Can't wait to get into it a la the aI pod.
How can we make our 5th year anniversary special? Centerfold? Jesters? Maxwell Blade? Belle of Hot Springs? Picking out crystals from a rock shop? Magic Springs?


So, tomorrow, there's going to be a yard sale (for lack of a better term) at the Victory St. space. By my count, there will be eight people contributing + 4 maybes, the maybes including me & ATM. I do plan on selling homemade blueberry muffins & sun tea to raise money to put back into the space. We've been really good about not bringing needless stuff into our home, so I don't know if I've got much to offer to the sale; I bet I can find something. Having talked to KMHD, this little yard sale is kinda becoming an event. This could be interesting!
Possibilities: Alannah staying with us? TBA.
1 comment:
I suck. After working a solid 12 hr day, the last thing I could imagine doing was driving another 3....
I just really want a fast rail system between FV & LR.
Post a Comment